domingo, 15 de junio de 2008

★.•°•.☆[WAStInG LoV3 ]☆


★.•°•.☆[WAStInG LoV3 ]☆

Maybe one day I'll be an honest manUp till now I'm doing the best I canLong roads.Long days, of sunrise, to sunsetSunrise to sunsetDream on brothers while you canDream on sisters I hope you will find the oneAll of our lives, covered up quickly by the tides of timeSpend your days full of emptinessSpend your years full of lonelinessWasting love, in a desperate caressRolling shadows of nightDream on brothers while you canDream on sisters I hope you will find the oneAll of our lives, covered up quickly by the tides of timeSands are flowing and the lines are in your handIn your eyes I see the hunger, and the desperate cry that tears the nightSpend your days full of emptinessSpend your years full of lonelinessWasting love, in a desperate caressRolling shadows of night

No hay comentarios: